Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Two

I've actually blogged two days in a row. I'm not sure I've ever done that. Interesting.

Well, am blogging, anyway.

Today was a good day, and my energy level seems to be coming back finally. Someone actually said to me at church yesterday that I was "shining." That made me smile. I know I still had the horrid dark circles and felt somewhat tired, but it was good to hear that I'm looking better!

I just hope tomorrow is another high energy, good day, and that the healing continues!

2 comments:

  1. There's nothing like the feeling of energy where before there wasn't any! I've been in the same boat, and it's awesome to feel like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 2! Yay! And I did Day 2 on the treadmill today. Look at us being all consistent! LOL Glad you're on the mend and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete